Chicken Strike Chicken Strike

Loved the game, hated the screen

Game was great for the most part, nice mechanics, fun story, great music, but the tank size was something that took getting used to. After getting used to it though, the game was just pure fun.

Game is definitely made to be played with advanced controls, so if you're a hardcore gamer, go with that as they seem to make everything much smoother.

I like how different weapons are better suited for different levels; at first I thought radiation emitter was the best, but then once I tried some of the other ones on certain levels, they would actually make things much easier.

Keep making games! This one seems to have had a lot of effort put into it, and if you listen to feedback and fix certain problems, your games would most likely be highly rated games.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great game

Wasted 2.5 hours of my life playing your game, and was it worth it?
Quite maybe so! Not sure why but these games are addictive as hell, and this one is my favorite now. Got to like 805,000 something, could have gone further but the AK has a hair trigger and I keep firing 2 shots when I only want 1.

Great game, great artwork, great programming, keep it up!

Murray's Missile Mayhem Murray's Missile Mayhem

Awesome

Got to level 25, and the whole screen was filled with bullets and circling varmints on crack. Just awesome haha.

My Father My Father

Good stuff

Pretty funny, very original, I've got asian parents too so I know what you mean